Work for 6th class for exceptional closure -
2. Read a book of your choice. Write a review of your book.
3. Write a poem about any aspect of nature -
1. Scríobh 10 abarití le 10 bríathair éagsúla (10 different verbs )
2. Tarraing pictiúr -
3. Cuir TG4 ar siúl ar feadh 10 nóiméid gach lá ( for 10 minutes)
1. Write as many Maths facts as you can for the numbers 24, 36 and 48.
2. Design a poster all about angles and lines
3. Play some card games.
Pick a South American country and do a project on it -
Look at some food in your kitchen and record its country of origin.
Design a poster explaining all you know about materials and matter.
Draw a car of the future -
Be kind and helpful about the house.
PE and Music
Try to do an hour of activity per day play games outside, go for a cycle or a walk, dance/puck a ball.
Listen to Music
Practise your tin whistle
Research and record some information about a famous person in History.
Write a diary entry for the first Maori landing in New Zealand.